Saturday, April 6, 2013

Review: Alanna Renee Nail polish "Ablaze"

Alanna Renee is another new Australian indie polish company. They have an AMAZING range of glitter polishes, but there was a lot of stuff sold out when I found them, so I decided to be sensible and just get ONE bottle of polish. I chose Ablaze.


"Ablaze has a mix of yellow, orange and red shreds and yellow, orange, red and black hex glitter in a fiery orange base." The website recommends a few coats of top coat since it is a glitter-packed polish.




This has a very transparent base; three coats and I can still see nail line. Next time I think I'll use it on top of an orange polish. That aside, I didn't have to fish for any of the larger glitters, and it spread very evenly. If you like orange (and I do!) this is a gorgeous and unique lacquer.

I can't wait to try more of the range! The lacquers are $7.99 each which is ridiculously cheap for indie polishes AND for Australian polish prices. Alanna Renee is not currently shipping internationally, but keep an eye on them, they're in the process of moving some stock to Shoppe Eclecctico - which you should absolutely check out if you haven't, they stock a huuuuuge range of indie polish brands and ship to Asia, USA, Australia and New Zealand.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I think it's very pretty. It's annoying because I love the look of a jelly polish usually but hate seeing the nail like show through :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto! This one layers really well, I'm happy to report :)

      Delete

PLEASE don't leave your blog URL in your comment unless you're linking to a relevant post. Thanks!