Saturday, September 8, 2012

Femme Fatale Cosmetics: Quivering Heart Glitter Polish!

Quivering Heart

The polish I nearly didn't get!





Site description: "plum jelly base containing pinkish red sparkles, various red hex glitters, black squares and a small scattering of black hearts."

2 coats of base and glitter


My take: It's hard to see the plum base in the bottle, but I decided to run with it by layering it over dark purple (Revlon Rock, which I just realised I haven't swatched yet?!). The pink micro-glitter almost creates a duochrome affect and there is a really nice amount of red and black glitter (though I didn't manage to get any hearts). I almost didn't get this shade because I have so many red polishes, but this is really beautiful, unique and versatile, and I'm so glad I got it!

Over Illamasqua Throb


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE don't leave your blog URL in your comment unless you're linking to a relevant post. Thanks!