Monday, July 16, 2012

Review: Australis Aqua

I have a bright, in-your-face turquoise aqua from Mode Cosmetics I use all the time, but I wanted something a bit lighter and softer, more Tiffany blue-ish, now that I think about it. I saw Aqua on the Australis stand and it looked like just the thing.


Unfortunately, it not only has a lighter tone but also a worse formula. This was disappointingly sheer and streaky - there was huge VNL and bald spots after 2 coats. A third coat evened it out but I can still a bit of VNL. It's a really pretty colour, but I don't think I'll be wearing it much because I'm not patient enough to do more than two coats!



The first picture is more colour-accurate. Can you see VNL on my ring finger, or am I just weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE don't leave your blog URL in your comment unless you're linking to a relevant post. Thanks!