Monday, June 25, 2012

Review: Australis Here Today Gone Tomorrow

From the name, I'm going to go ahead and guess that this is a limited edition shade, since it's not actually listed on the Australis website, but it is new.



Super dark green creme (I really don't understand why the label text on this bottle is black, you can't freaking see anything), kind of reminds me of Nars Zulu. SO much hype around that polish, and I was way more into eyeshadow at that time so I never bothered with it. Speaking of Zulu, though...

Fluorescent light

Artificial light

Excuse my cuticles! If you never bought Zulu and you're an Aussie girl looking for some vampy winter colours, this is gorgeous. Blackened-green jelly - extremely dark but not quite black. Two coats featured here, no topcoat - first coat is a bit streaky and light, second coat creates dark, glossy perfection. I'm itching to put China Glaze Wireless over it to see if I can make a dark green holo (!) but of course that darn bottle's disappeared again.

I picked up another Australis LE shade which I'll try to swatch soon, because it's GORGEOUS and if it's sold out before I review it, you might hate me. I also have two lovely brights from the regular collection. Australis polishes are so darn addictive!

2 comments:

  1. lovely rich green! I'm going to look out for this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I think it would be great to layer with, too.

      Delete

PLEASE don't leave your blog URL in your comment unless you're linking to a relevant post. Thanks!