Tuesday, August 30, 2011

NotD: Zoya Shay

This is such a weird colour. It's like a golden peach-y muted coral? I dunno. All I know is that sometimes I look down and it's goldy-orange and other times it's a yellowy-pink. It looks okay but I definitely prefer the other two polishes from the Zoya Touch collection.



You can sort of see the colour 'change' in these photos, the sunshine was coming and going in a very annoying way when I was trying to take photos!

So there you have it, all 3 Zoya Touch polishes swatched by yours truly. I still can't believe I got the full-sized versions for SO CHEAP. Ebay FTW. I've just placed a moderate order from Born Pretty, so you might see these polishes swanked up with some stamping and some Fimo (!) in a month or so as I try to find ways to spice up my nails on my days off without having to bother about changing my polish.

1 comment:

PLEASE don't leave your blog URL in your comment unless you're linking to a relevant post. Thanks!